Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hello people!
Dinner was great.
We ate at Fish & Co at IMM just now.
The bills were "great" too.
Pictures to let all of you drool over :D

Their umm..?

Yumyum :D

After that,
my dad & my brother went to watch Bob The Builder show at the second floor.
:D

My sister.

Mummy :]

We cleaned our plates :D

Yesterday we had our class outing!
Well, not exactly a class.
Only 7 people (including me) turned up.
Bestie, jie, Yz, sharon, Gh, Haqim & me.
Thats less than 1/4 of the class :/
But did I have fun yesterday?
HELL YEAH! :D
Photos for yesterday.


The "grab the toy" game!
Also known as the cheat money game :/

Bestie & me :D

We ate at LJS.
& after that,
we went to the nearby NTUC to buy snacks.
I had loadsa laughter at that moment.
Ha ha.
& I saw,
TOBLERONE!
Oh my wonderful favourite chocolate :)

Toblerone!

Toblerone toblerone!

Toblerone toblerone toblerone!

$2.34 each :D

We went to the mrt platform after that.
The 4 of us went into the mrt,
we looked out, & we saw the rest of the guys.
We rushed out immediately.
& when rushing out,
bestie dropped her slipper!
Luckily Yz had picked it up for her :]
Scary but hilarious.

Reflections!

We're the super water splashers!

Ronnie & I :)

There wasnt a place for us to sit.
So we sat on the ground :]

*Hello Joyce!*
*Hello Yingzhen!*

Reached habourfront.
We saw the queue for the bus.
Woah, a very long queue.

We reached Palawan beach!
When walking,
we saw a pair of newly weds.
Here to have their pictures taken I suppose.
We shouted,
"Congratulations!"
The bride & the groom smiled & waved to us.
Ha ha ha :D

Yeah,
I had loads of fun with the guys.
Went into Aqua park & played for like, 2 hours?
It was supposed to be an hour only.
Oh wells. We gained right? :)

Soon it was 5 plus already.
Went to bathe.
& we took the tram back.

Look at bestie!! :D

Sunset.

Group photo!

In the bus (:

Walked to Vivo city.
Ate at Kopitiam.
Yz, bestie, jie & I bought the fish thinggy steamboat thinggy.
Yz & jie shared one while bestie & I shared another one :D
Whilst carrying the steamboat thinggy, (which is obviously heavy)
the flames at the bottom gave out a very foul smell.
The moment I smelt it,
my nose hurts & I started tearing.
Fwah!
Jie had the same problem as me too :D

Darn you!

Went to MiniToons.
I bought honeysticks!
4 in a packet :D
Went up to the highest floor after that.
We went into the wading pool!

Beneath the water.

Above the water :D

US!

Im having so much fun :]

Lovely group shot huh? XD

Someone's face got cut :/

The foursome! (Excluding Haqim) :D

Finally,
someone to help us take our photos :D

After that,
we went to Action City to buy this sensor.
Whenever your phone rings or has a message or receives a message,
the ____ part will start to flash.
Pretty cool huh?
Each of us got ourselves one of the Mr X :D :D
Black one, Haqim & jie.
White one, Yz, bestie, sharon & me!
Army one, GH.

Flash flash flash!

I seriously had alot alot of fun.
Yeah :D

So, my computer got reformatted.
Oh f.
Im seriously darn pissed off.
All my 500 over songs,
all my 1000 over pictures,
all gone. Gone.
Im really really mad.
& I cant audition at my computer again.
One day I'll throw this lousy computer down the building.
>:(

Posted alot already.
Guys! Save the images from here!
Just click to view full view first,
right-click after that.
(Just for GH's reference only, he doesnt know how to save images from my blog XD )
Sorry if I missed out anything.
I get the feeling that I've left out something.
Remind me yeah?
Goodbye world :]

No comments: